I’m starting it off with a quiz thingy!
1.If you were to find out you were pregnant tomorrow, how would you feel?
Well I’d be a little shocked. But, put that aside, and I think I’d be happy. I guess. After the initial panic and shock and curiosity.
2 Do you trust your friends?
All but one.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the person you love?
Having chosen the wrong answer to this question in the past, I’m gonna have to go with yes. If I could of I would of.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Everything happens. Of that I’m sure. I think I interpret it more of everything that happens leads you further down the path you are meant to walk.
5. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
Disrespect to my kid
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best roommate for you?
Anyone of them except Candace. Candace and I could only live together if we had a enormous house and had separate wings separated by a garden or something else large and neutral.
7. Can you deal with people who are too concerned with status?
Sure. But they always end up amusing me.
8. Are you afraid of falling in love? Why or why not?
Not afraid. I like the falling in love part. It’s the falling alone part that sucks.
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
There is someone who pops into my mind all the time. And there is someone who pops in my mind at the oddest of times. And they’re not the same someone.
10. Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new guy/girl?
I think I have a time or two. So dumb! It’s never on purpose!! Next time I hope someone puts the smack down on me! I’d love to believe that I am finally older, wiser, and better than that, but we’ll see what happens when it happens.
11. Name one person from your friends list that you could call to come to your rescue if you got a flat tire…..
Well, Rich, Steven, Diana, and Guy have all come to my tire rescue in the past. I’m pretty confident that I could call most of my friends and they’d come help me out.
12. From your friends list, who can you call in the middle of the night if you need to talk?
I could call most anyone, it’s who would answer that’s the real question.
13. What quality do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Good humor, self-confidence, and nice eyes
14. Fill in the blank. I would have kids with…
That boy whom I won’t name.
15. What is your number one priority in life?
16. What can you tell about a person by kissing them?
I’m not sure what you learn from it, but I sure love doing it!!!
17. When you get married, for the first time or again, what would you envision your dream wedding to be?
I love love love weddings!! I have a special one planned for each dream groom. Mostly they’re outdoors and I always look fanfuckingtastic. I wish I could have a wedding every year! It’s the morning after, when you’re actually married that I have a problem with!
18. If you could say just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
19. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended period of time, name some people you would want to see by your side when you open your eyes?
20. How many kids do you want to have?
Keeping up with the one I have is enough for me right now.
21. What would make you a good parent?
I am a good parent!! And what makes me that way is my damn amazing kid!