I have to block out thoughts of you so I don’t lose my head
They crawl in like a cockroach leaving babies in my bed
Dropping little reels of tape to remind me that I’m alone
Playing movies in my head that make a porno feel like home
There’s a burning in my pride, a nervous bleeding in my brain
An ounce of peace is all I want for you. Will you never call again?
And will you never say that you love me just to put it in my face?
And will you never try to reach me?
It is I that wanted space
- ‘Cause the dreams that I’ve been dreaming have finally come true
- The love of my life. The meaning to my smile
- Bri interviews Amy-Renee
- I wish for just one time you could stand inside my shoes, then you’d know what a drag it is to see you.
- Protected: All the things that I wish I could say.. to you. But I’m a coward.
- I just don’t understand
- Nothing ever goes as planned, it’s a hell of a notion.
- Do you know who killed Wellington
- “It has more things that will kill you than anywhere else”…
- My dream special effects failed me last night