The sun in my sky is this fourteen year old ball of energy. Tristan is my light. Not to get too sappy, but god damn do I love this monster! Being a mother doesn’t define me, but it is the greatest gift I’ve ever been given. And damn it I think I’m pretty good at this motherhood business. Well, he’s lived this long at least……..
- ‘Cause the dreams that I’ve been dreaming have finally come true
- The love of my life. The meaning to my smile
- Bri interviews Amy-Renee
- I wish for just one time you could stand inside my shoes, then you’d know what a drag it is to see you.
- Protected: All the things that I wish I could say.. to you. But I’m a coward.
- I just don’t understand
- Nothing ever goes as planned, it’s a hell of a notion.
- Do you know who killed Wellington
- “It has more things that will kill you than anywhere else”…
- My dream special effects failed me last night